Ottawa Citizen: For Cowpland, just another speed bump
Jun 09, 2000, 12:59 (6 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Kelly Egan)
"Michael Cowpland woke this morning, his right arm hacked
off in an act of corporate self-preservation, stiffened his spine
for a moment, leapt into his Porsche and floored it."
"Or something to that effect. We know this to be true, so public
is his personality, his style, his mansion, his wife, his wife's
cleavage, his office tower, his handling of adversity."
"Looking back has no place in his gold-plated storybook.
- Ottawa Citizen: Microsoft breakup gives Corel new life(Jun 08, 2000)
- The Register: Corel staffers face up to prospect of 500 job cuts(May 30, 2000)
- BW: Corel Announces Resignations Of Senior Managers(May 26, 2000)
- LinuxPR: Linux Stock News - Exclusive Interview with Dr. Michael Cowpland, CEO of Corel Corporation(May 17, 2000)
- Ottawa Citizen: Battered Cowpland besieged on all fronts(May 17, 2000)
- LinuxStockNews: Exclusive Interview with Dr. Michael Cowpland of Corel(May 15, 2000)
- StockHouse.ca: Corel's Cowpland Confident Linux Will Catch Windows By 2004 [Interview](Apr 25, 2000)
- The Register: Cowpland sees share price upside for Corel(Feb 28, 2000)
- Slashdot: Interview: Corel CEO Michael Cowpland Answers(Jan 21, 2000)