O'Reilly.com: Craig Mundie: What Would You Ask Him?
Jun 10, 2001, 23:40 (64 Talkback[s])
Tim O'Reilly has invited Craig Mundie to speak at O'Reilly's
Open Source onvention in July and he's inviting people to submit
questions they'd like Mr. Mundie to answer in a moderated
discussion. Michael Tiemann of Red Hat will also be debating Mr.
Mundie at the same conference.
"Not only did Craig accept Tim's invitation to attend
the convention, he also agreed to give a keynote address presenting
Microsoft's Shared Source Philosophy. Following Mundie's talk, Red
Hat CTO Michael Tiemann will respond with his own keynote, making
the open source case. Then Tim O'Reilly will moderate a panel
discussion with Mundie, Tiemann, and other open source leaders.
It's sure to be a lively debate.
Wish you could be on that panel? If you've got some burning
questions for Microsoft on this issue, submit them here. Tim and
others on the panel will be reading your suggestions and looking
for a few good questions to add to those they plan to put to Craig
Mundie at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention."
Story or just go
post your question.
- Editor's Note: On the Importance of Being For Something(Jun 08, 2001)
- Userland.com: How to Save the Soul of the Internet(Jun 05, 2001)
- Eric S. Raymond: Microsoft and the Big Lie(Jun 01, 2001)
- The Domain Microsoft Wishes It Had Bought(May 18, 2001)
- Microsoft's Craig Mundie responds to his critics(May 17, 2001)
- Free Software Leaders Stand Together(May 15, 2001)
- The Economist: An open and shut case. What is behind Microsoft's attack on open-source software?(May 11, 2001)
- Tony Stanco: FreeDevelopers on Muddy Mundie(May 09, 2001)
- SegFault.org: Open Source Advocate Has Yet To Rebut Craig Mundie(May 08, 2001)
- NTKnow: Craig Mundie: VRML Visionary(May 07, 2001)
- NYTimes: Speech Offers Microsoft View of Software Sharing Industry(May 03, 2001)
- Eric S. Raymond: Beware the Microsoft shell game(May 02, 2001)