Mozilla 0.9.6 Released
Nov 21, 2001, 06:53 (30 Talkback[s])
Saint was first to
Mozilla 0.9.6 is out. You can read the release notes
and get it via
From 'What's New:'
* Mozilla now displays page icons in the url bar
(Expect support for shortcut icons (aka favicon) in Mozilla 0.9.7).
Page icons can be defined in the html head section of a document like so:
<LINK REL="icon" HREF="images/mozilla-16.png" TYPE="image/png">
<LINK REL="SHORTCUT ICON" HREF="/images/global/branding/dellecomicon.ico">
* Mozilla can now display Windows .BMP and .ICO images on all platforms.
* Print Preview has been implemented.
* Macintosh Page Setup has been implemented (Bug 36796)
* Mail message "labels" support has been implemented. (Bug 81292)
* Mail "prefill mail filter" support has been implemented (Bug 65761)
* The new Search for item on the context menu lets you search for any text you highlight on a web page.
* Select some text in browser window.
* Right click in the browser window and a context menu will pop up.
* Choose the Search for item and Mozilla will search for the highlighted text at your default engine.