Linux 2.5.2-pre2 Released
Dec 26, 2001, 18:09 (1 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand Event
Replace Oracle with the NoSQL Engagement Database: Why and how leading companies are making the switch REGISTER >
From the changelog (still waiting for entries for this
- me: revert the "kill(-1..)" change. POSIX isn't that clear on the
issue anyway, and the new behaviour breaks things.
- Jens Axboe: more bio updates
- Al Viro: rd_load cleanups. hpfs mount fix, mount cleanups
- Ingo Molnar: more raid updates
- Jakub Jelinek: fix Linux/x86 confusion about arg passing of "save_v86_state" and "do_signal"
- Trond Myklebust: fix NFS client race conditions