Release Digest: GNU, April 29, 2002
Apr 30, 2002, 05:00 (1 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand Event
Replace Oracle with the NoSQL Engagement Database: Why and how leading companies are making the switch REGISTER >
this is to announce release of guile-www version 1.1.1.
thanks to Aaron VanDevender for CGI cookies support!
guile-www is released under the GNU General Public License.
news blurb: http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/
tarball in: ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/guile/ (and mirrors eventually)
- version 1.1.1 released 2002-04-26
- new CGI cookies support by Aaron VanDevender
- miscellaneous distribution news
- new subdir examples/
- example program "wwwcat" no longer installed on "make install"
- INSTALL now explains which files are copied where on "make install"
README in full:
This is version 1.1.1 of the Guile WWW library, a set of Guile Scheme
modules to facilitate HTTP, URL and CGI programming.
COPYING -- license
INSTALL -- how to build and install guile-www
AUTHORS -- who did what
NEWS -- list of user visible changes
ChangeLog -- detailed list of changes
*.scm -- the Guile Scheme modules
doc/ -- guile-www.info and texinfo source
contrib/ -- contributions
examples/ -- using the modules
This package is maintained by the Guile developers.
Please send bug reports to
and other correspondance to .
GNU Source-highlight 1.4
GNU Source-highlight 1.4 has been released. It is available from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/source-highlight/ and mirrors of that site (see
list of mirror sites at http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html).
GNU Source-highlight, given a source file, produces a document with
At the moment the following languages are handled:
- PHP3 (NEW)
and HTML as output format.
Changes in this version:
* fixed compilation error with some compilers due to headers istream.h
and ostream.h (thanks to Dan barthel )
* a scanner for Php3 has been written by Alain Barbet
* reading from stdin does not kill line numbers (notified by Keith
* line number count is correctly reset when handling multiple files (bug
* for Java sources, if, while, and other keywords that use '(' ')' are
now correctly highlighted as keywords instead of as functions
(reported by Manuel Kauers and Fabio Calefato
* tabs are correctly handled for Prolog and Perl sources (reported by
Martin Gebert )
Visit the Source-highlight home page at
Bug reports should go to email@example.com.
| Lorenzo Bettini ICQ# lbetto, 16080134 |
| PhD student in Computer Science |
| Dip. Sistemi e Informatica, Univ. di Firenze |
| Tel +39 055 4796741, Fax +39 055 4796730 |
| Florence - Italy (Linux User # 158233) |
| Home Page : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini |
| Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org |
| http://music.dsi.unifi.it XKlaim language |
| http://w3.newnet.it/bettini/purple Cover Band |
| http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite |
| http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt |