Release Digest: GNOME, July 28, 2002
Jul 29, 2002, 05:00 (0 Talkback[s])
libsigc++ implements a typesafe callback system for standard C++. It
allows you to define signals and to connect those signals to any
callback function, either global or a member function, regardless of
whether it is static or virtual.
libsigc++ is used by gtkmm to wrap the GTK+ signal system.
* This is a candidate for a stable libsigc++ 1.2.0 release.
* Added SigC::hide_return() (Gergo Erdi)
* Removed Closure, chain(), convert(), and auto_disconnect()
because they are not used much and we need to simplify the library so
it's easier to understand and maintain. (Murray Cumming)
* Added Doxygen reference documentation:
netspeed_applet is a little gnome applet that shows the traffic on a
specified networksdevice in kbytes/s.
- new details dialog
- show sum instead of in & out kbytes
- instant apply of the settings
- combobox showing all available devices
- labels aren't fixed size any more