Release Digest: GNOME, April 18, 2003
Apr 18, 2003, 23:30 (0 Talkback[s])
Apolos is a cdplayer written in C and GTK+2 for the GNU/Linux OS. It
features cddb protocol soport, volume and CD handler. We hope to include
the libcdparanoia soport in a soon future. Apolos is under the GPL
Jonathan Gonzalez V.
"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't"
I have just put together a new release of gtk-doc. It is available from
the following locations:
Here is a summary of the changes in this release:
* Add a gtk-doc.m4 macro that allows packages to provide consistent
checking for gtk-doc.
* Check to make sure that the XML catalog actually contains entries
for the DocBook XML DTD and XSLT stylesheets. Please consult the
README file if your system's XML catalog isn't set up.
* Add infrastructure for including the standard gtk-doc makefile
glue, so that maintainers of packages don't need to worry about
keeping it up to date. See glib head for an example of its use.
* Some updates to the devhelp contents file generation, as suggested
* Fix some bugs in the DocBook XML codepath that were preventing
inter-module cross references from being resolved.
* Fix some bugs in extraction of object property documentation.
If you do get caught by the XML catalog checks in configure, please read
the included README file before reporting bugs. It should cover most of