Release Digest: GNOME, September 22, 2003
Sep 23, 2003, 05:00 (2 Talkback[s])
GNU Solfege 2.0.2
GNU Solfege is an eartraining program for GNOME. The 1.4.x
releases are for GNOME1, 2.0.x are ported to GNOME2.
- Fix broken python detect code in configure script.
- But buttons on property box when using gnomemeu in correct
- Dot get warnings about get_iter_at_location wanting ints as
Simple little ballgame, where you try to make your balls drop
lower than your opponent's balls. For the complete rules, see the
- Difficult AI added, needs testing
- Beta release, everything should work. Please report bugs!
- Highscores fixed, uses map size instead of AI level