Release Digest: GNOME, October 28, 2003
Oct 29, 2003, 05:00 (0 Talkback[s])
gLabels is a lightweight program for creating labels and
business cards for the GNOME desktop environment. It is designed to
work with various laser/ink-jet peel-off label and business card
sheets that you'll find at most office supply stores.
- Added option to print crop marks. (Me)
- Fixed NULL name bug in gl_pixbuf_cache_remove_pixbuf().
- Fixed bug when importing glabels-0.4 text items. (Me)
- Fixed locale problems when reading paper-sizes.xml. (Emmanuel
- Default font changed to "Sans" from "Helvetica." (Emmanuel
- Updated to most recent egg-recent-files. (Emmanuel Pacaud)
- Fixed bug when text item is a single merge field. (Emmanuel
- Fixed bug in hacktext canvas item that would leave artifacts
when item is moved. (Emmanuel Pacaud)
- Allow XML comments at any spot in a template file. (Me)
- Workaround for poor rendering of images with alpha channel.
- Properly clean-up bonobo ui component of destroyed windows.