Release Digest: GNOME, November 21, 2003
Nov 22, 2003, 00:00 (0 Talkback[s])
gucharmap is a GTK+ Unicode character map and font viewer.
- Help, by Chee Bin HOH.
- Add smarts to search dialog. Now you can enter a code point, or
the character you want to jump to, as well as search by character
- Removed "Search/Code Point". Use search dialog instead.
- Removed Back and Forward buttons since they were confusing and
- New and updated translations: ca,fi,it,ta,uk,vi,wa.
- Other fixes. (Keith Packard, Mariano