Release Digest: GNOME, January 30, 2004
Jan 30, 2004, 23:30 (0 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
Dr. Geo 0.9.12
Dr. Geo 0.9.12
Dr. Geo is a GTK interactive geometry software. It allows one to
create geometric figure plus the interactive manipulation of such
figure in respect with their geometric constraints. It is useable
with students from primary or secondary level.
- Fix a bug related to some internal stuff which makes DrGeo to
crash (for the curious, it is about hidden macro-construction nodes
which after the deletion of some objects become crap ware and need
to be clean up, I hope the clean up is now more efficient)
- 2 new examples from student Hung Chao-Kue, wheel.fgeo is about
block, and light6.fgeo is about microscope.
- Fix a bug related to angle in the PostScript exporter.
- Pre-version of a flydraw exporter written by Odile Benassy.
Flydraw is a format used by Wims for interactive image.
- Updated translations in Albanian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch,
French, Italian, Portuguese, Serbian, Spanish.
OpenHacha is a "free as in freedom" implementation for GNU/Linux
of the propietary-and-only-for-MS-Windows program Hacha.With
OpenHacha you can split huge files into small chunks and join the
chunks then without problems (like cat/split commands).
- Now you can select the Hacha format you wish for splitting
files (Hacha v1, v2 or pro).
- More fixes of the Gtk# interface
- libhacha2 synced with Dalle 0.6.0