Eclipse Rolls Out PHP Development Tools 2.0
Jan 23, 2009, 13:32 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
[ Thanks to smk for this link.
""To make things clear, PDT 2.0 is focused on creating
better usability for PHP developers that create Web applications,"
Roy Ganor project lead for Eclipse PDT, told InternetNews.com.
"One of the key additions is a new caching and indexing engine
that Ganor claims improves the overall performance of PDT. The new
engine is based on the Eclipse Dynamic Language Toolkit (DLTK).
DLTK is a dynamic language toolkit and extends Eclipse to make it
easier to build IDEs (define) for dynamic languages. Ganor
explained that by using DLTK, PDT now has similar behaviors as
other Eclipse Platform elements."
- Eclipse Ganymede Mobile Embedded RCP apps(Sep 21, 2008)
- An introduction to API Tools in Eclipse(Sep 19, 2008)
- Create Mashups on the Google App Engine Using Eclipse, Part 3(Aug 24, 2008)
- Creating mashups on the Google App Engine using Eclipse, Part 2: Building the Ajax Mashup(Aug 21, 2008)
- Easy Ruby Development, the Eclipse Way(Aug 17, 2008)
- Will Google Android Eclipse Ubuntu Mobile?(Apr 08, 2008)
- Eclipse at eBay, Part 2(Mar 27, 2008)
- Eclipse Aims for Smaller, Faster, Simpler(Nov 08, 2007)