Welcome to iPod Nano Linux!
Jul 06, 2009, 16:02 (0 Talkback[s])
"A simple interface and additional applications/modules have
been written too. Unfortunately, Apple has protected iPods firmware
through encryption since the iPod Nano 2G.
"Our goal is to discover, collect, synthesize and publish as
much information as possible about the iPods protection scheme in
order to boot other operating systems on it.
"Note that we are planning to merge back with iPodLinux or
Rockbox project when we will get enough information for booting on
the protected iPod"
- Weekly Ten (5-04-2009): iPod GPS, Keep Your Mouth Shut, Big-screen Kindle(May 05, 2009)
- Why iPod is Rockin' with Rockbox(Feb 19, 2009)
- How to Set Up an iPod on Linux
(Sep 26, 2008)
- 5 Great iTunes Replacements for Managing iPod in Linux(Sep 18, 2008)
- "$5 iPod" Follows in $100 Laptop Tradition(Mar 05, 2008)
- Linux vs. iPod 1-0(Dec 03, 2007)
- New iPods Try, Fail to Block Linux(Sep 17, 2007)
- How To Manage An iPod From A Linux Desktop With gtkpod(Aug 07, 2007)
- How To Manage An iPod From A Linux Desktop With Rhythmbox(Aug 02, 2007)
- How To Manage An iPod From A Linux Desktop With Amarok(Jul 27, 2007)
- internetnews.com: First 'Real' iPod Virus Rears Its Head(Apr 07, 2007)