Python add-in for MonoDevelop
Aug 25, 2009, 20:02 (0 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to An Anonymous Reader for
this link. ]
"Namely, the code completion is much more bearable.
Most of the other niceties come from general improvement in
MonoDevelop over the last year. You can thank the incredibly
talented folks that run the project for that.
"For readers that don't know what monodevelop-python is about,
let me show you a couple of the features quick.
"MONODEVELOP KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE WITHIN THE FILE. It provides a
couple drop-down menus to help you jump around in large files.
"IT KNOWS WHEN YOU HAVE TYPED INCORRECT SYNTAX. The python
add-in will continually check your syntax as you type so you always
know immediately when you have syntax errors."
- SUSE Linux Desktop 11, the Enterprise Linux Desktop(Apr 04, 2009)
- Novell's Mono Gets Faster and More Visual(Mar 31, 2009)
- Much ado about nothing: C# use in open source(Aug 25, 2009)
- Analysis: How Moonlight 2.0 Fits into Novell's Linux and Open Source Plans(Aug 24, 2009)
- Healthcheck - Mono: Too much monkey business(Aug 20, 2009)
- Impressions of C#(Aug 10, 2009)
- Mono advocate offers Mono-free Ubuntu remix(Aug 07, 2009)
- Why GNOME Do Is Built With C#(Jul 16, 2009)
- Mono outpaces Java in Linux desktop development(Jul 09, 2009)