DragonFly BSD 2.4 released. It's not FreeBSD anymore
Sep 22, 2009, 16:05 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
"New features, aside, what is interesting to me is that
DragonFly BSD still exists. It's an effort that started out in 2003
as a fork of FreeBSD 4.x. Here we are six years later and this fork
is still alive and well.
"FreeBSD is now moving toward its FreeBSD 8 release and many,
many things have changed, in both BSD's."
- Universal BIOS Flash programmer for Linux, BSD and more(May 06, 2009)
- DragonFly Release 2.2 - 17 February 2009(Feb 20, 2009)
- DTrace Gets Guernsey in New FreeBSD(Jan 05, 2009)
- Creating an oBAMP Stack: OpenBSD, Apache, MySQL, and PHP(Dec 10, 2008)
- Why Do the BSD's Use Slices? What Are They?(Oct 16, 2008)
- Take a Closer Look at OpenBSD 4.3(Aug 19, 2008)