digiKam 1.1 Splash-screens: call to photographers!
Dec 28, 2009, 15:33 (0 Talkback[s])
"Just in time for Christmas 2009, digiKam 1.0 have been
released. But the future is already there. Next digiKam 1.1 is
planed for end of January 2010, as a bugfixes release, to
consolidate code with users feedback after production using...
"So, time has come to find the ideal splash-screens to go with
it. Now is your chance to join the ranks of the precious few who
have had their artwork associated with a release of digiKam!
"Splash-screen is a simple way for users to contribute to
digiKam project. The pictures must be correctly exposed and
composed, and the subject must be chosen using a real photographer
- Two ways to Edit Multiple Photos with Digikam(Dec 23, 2009)
- digiKam 1.0.0 out !(Dec 21, 2009)
- Searching and Filtering Photos in digiKam -- Part 1(Dec 16, 2009)
- Tech Tip: Add Latitude/Longitude Information to Photos(Dec 10, 2009)
- digiKam approaches 1.0(Dec 04, 2009)
- Editor's Note: Saffire on Linux, KDE on Windows, No Gimp in Ubuntu(Nov 25, 2009)
- Color Management in digiKam(Nov 09, 2009)
- digiKam 1.0.0-beta6 released...(Nov 09, 2009)
- DigiKam - Not really an image editor, but possibly the only one to do what I need it to do(Oct 23, 2009)