Our baby is here: Mageia 1
Jun 01, 2011, 22:01 (0 Talkback[s])
How You Can Improve Your Machine Learning with Spark REGISTER >
"Mageia began in September 2010 as a fork of Mandriva Linux. It
is supported by a not-for-profit organisation, governed by a body
of recognized and elected contributors, and made by 100+ people
around the world.
"Our work adds to the excellent work of the wider Linux and Free
Software community. We aim to bring one of the best, most stable,
reliable and enjoyable experience and platform we can make; for a
regular user, a developer, or a business.
"And we encourage you to be part of it, on your own time or
through your professional activity."
- Mageia 1 Beta 2 Released(Apr 28, 2011)
- Try new Mageia 1 beta 1!(Apr 06, 2011)
- Bootstrap? What bootstrap? I want Mageia ISO!(Feb 04, 2011)
- Mageia Alpha 0 Still on Track for January Release, Joins OIN(Jan 13, 2011)
- Mageia Trudging on to Release(Dec 03, 2010)
- Mandriva Fork Mageia to See Alpha this December(Nov 10, 2010)
- New development release name has been chosen, Cauldron! (Mageia)(Sep 27, 2010)
- Mandriva has been Forked into Mageia(Sep 18, 2010)