Linux 4.13 rc7
Aug 27, 2017, 18:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Linus Torvalds)
WEBINAR: On-demand Event
Replace Oracle with the NoSQL Engagement Database: Why and how leading companies are making the switch REGISTER >
Hmm. We had a few issues come up the past week, but nothing that is
really impacting the release schedule.
So here's rc7, and I still expect this to the the last rc, although
the best-laid plans of mice and men..
rc7 is pretty small, with most of the changes in drivers and
architecture as usual. That said, this time "most" is only _just_
true, we have enough other changes that drivers and arch fixes is only
about 60% of the patch. There's header files, VM, networking, core
kernel, documentation, scripts..
A mixed bag, in other words, but all pretty small fixes. You can scan
the shortlog, nothing stands out to me right now.
- Linux 4.14 to Be the Next LTS Kernel Series, Supported for at Least 2 Years(Jun 17, 2017)
- Xen Linux Guests Could Be Faster With Linux 4.13(Jul 06, 2017)
- Linux 4.13 rc2(Jul 23, 2017)
- Linux 4.13 rc3(Jul 31, 2017)
- Linux 4.13 rc4(Aug 07, 2017)
- Linux 4.13 rc5(Aug 13, 2017)
- Linux 4.13 rc6(Aug 20, 2017)
- Linux 4.13 Released(Sep 04, 2017)
- Linux 4.13 Kernel Launches With Accelerated Security Feature(Sep 05, 2017)