LinuxPR: Can Linux Revive SGI? - December Linux Magazine Now Available
Dec 06, 1999, 20:42 (0 Talkback[s])
"The December issue of Linux Magazine, the monthly magazine
for the whole Linux community, is now available at newsstands
"December's issue includes:
- Up From the Ashes - Can Linux Revive SGI? By Wendy Goldman
- The Linux Magazine 50 - 50 Linux People to Watch. By Linux
- Reading Palms - Connect a PalmPilot to Your Linux Box. By David
- Macrohard - Could Any Company Steal the Linux Source Code? By
Adam Goodman and Pete Comas.
- Product Review - VA's Sub-$1,000 StartX SP Desktop By Rawn
- In the Trenches - Corel's CEO Responds to the Beta Code
Controversy. By Michael Cowpland."