Community: Linux and Unix congresses in the NetherlandsOct 08, 2000, 19:45 (7 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Fred Mobach)
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
[ Thanks to Fred Mobach for this announcement: ]
This week the Linux2000 congress will be held in "De Reehorst", Ede at October 9 and 10, 2000. Although most contributions are in Dutch some of them will be in English. Some of the speakers are :
- Eric S. Raymond : the Open Source RevolutionMore information can be found at http://www.linux2000.nl/.
- Martin Healey : the future of Linux
- Hans Paijmans : Information Retrieval and Open Source
- Bram Moolenaar : the continuing story of Vim
- Edmund Grimley Evans : Unicode and internationalisation of Mutt
- Micheal "Monty" Widenius : Algoritms used by MySQL
On November 9, 2000 the autumn conference of the Unix User Group - the Netherlands will be held, also in "De Reehorst", Ede.
We can listen to contributions of (amongst others) :
- Wietse Venema : keynoteMore information can be found at http://www.nluug.nl/events/nj2000/tijdschema.html.
- Moshe Bahr : The JFS Journaling File System for Linux
- Rik van Riel : Too little, too slow; memory management in practice
- Lars Marowsky-Brée : Linux Failsave
- Bram Moolenaar : Seven habits of effective text editing
- Guido van Rooij : NATting with IPfilter
0 Talkback[s] (click to add your comment)