Experience the Love of Ubuntu 8.04 & FreePBX 2.5
Oct 09, 2008, 04:35 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Undertoe)
"I will cover Zaptel compiling (not configuration), Astrisk
Compiling, Install of FreePBX and configuration. It is recommend
that you have prior knowledge of how to use Linux and some Asterisk
knowledge. To access a root shell on an Ubuntu system run sudo su.
Install Base Ubuntu 8.04 Server."
- VoIPowering Your Office: Trixbox, the Complete PBX-in-a-Box(Jun 07, 2007)
Testing SIP Security on a Budget, Part 1(Oct 02, 2008)
- Fonality Sends Open Source Relief to US Gulf Coast(Sep 19, 2008)
- Fonality, Backed By Intel, Plans Open Source Acquisitions(Sep 04, 2008)
- Roll Your Own PBX in an Hour or Two(Aug 15, 2008)
- Open source Telephony: a Fedora-based VoIP Server With Asterisk(Jul 25, 2008)
- Digium Releases New Switchvox Product: Price Still an Issue for Many(Jun 11, 2008)
- Comparing Asterisk and OpenSER(Jun 11, 2008)