Eee PC Series to Get Windows 7 But Not Vista
Oct 23, 2008, 14:01 (4 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Tony Smith)
""I believe the Linux and Windows have similar return rates," he
said, adding that the Linux option was particularly popular in
"It has been claimed that vendors say Linux returns are higher.
That's not entirely surprising, perhaps, and no reflection on Linux
but on non-technical buyers' expectations that any computer they
buy will automatically run Windows apps out of the box."
- Hey, Dad...Can I have Linux back?(Oct 22, 2008)
- Apricot Netbook Ditches Linux(Oct 22, 2008)
- Linux Carried Along on Netbooks Wave(Oct 21, 2008)
- ASUS iMac Rival on Pre-Order, to Hit $450 in US(Oct 14, 2008)
- Finally: Dell Launches Consumer Ads for Ubuntu Linux PCs(Oct 13, 2008)
- On the Linux Laptop the Bundle is All(Oct 10, 2008)
- Linux Netbooks Are Returned 4X More Than Win XP Versions, Says MSI(Oct 04, 2008)