Top 10 Applications to Install After Installing Ubuntu
Jan 23, 2009, 03:02 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Dan Craciun)
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
[ Thanks to Chris7mas for this link.
"Yakuake - a terminal application which acts just like
consoles in FPS games (e.g. Quake, ET, UT). Yakuake can be hidden
or shown using the F12 keyboard shortcut.
"TVTime - this application is useful to those who own a TV card.
In the past I also tried kdetv, but nothing compares with TVTime in
- 14 of the Best Free Linux File Managers(Jan 05, 2009)
- Maximize Your Terminal Usage with Terminator(Dec 22, 2008)
- Five Essential Computer Forensics Tools(Dec 09, 2008)
- OpenOffice 3.0 Beefs Up Collaboration, Extensions(Nov 03, 2008)
- 21 of the Best Free Linux Video Console Emulators(Nov 03, 2008)
- OpenOffice 3: Useful, Compatible - and Pretty(Oct 30, 2008)
- 10 Essential Applications Included in Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex(Oct 30, 2008)
- 10 Fun Firefox Add-ons(Oct 23, 2008)