How to Install KDE 4.2 on Ubuntu 8.10
Mar 07, 2009, 06:03 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Marius Nestor)
WEBINAR: On-demand Event
Replace Oracle with the NoSQL Engagement Database: Why and how leading companies are making the switch REGISTER >
"This installation can not be reverted, because KDE has about
200 packages, but you will still be able to use the GNOME
"Moreover, there is a problem with Konqueror in this version...
it doesn't start. But you can use Firefox.
"Follow the instruction below carefully. Good luck!"
- Finally, Linux Mint 6 with KDE 4.2(Mar 05, 2009)
- The BENQ netbook and EeeBuntu(Mar 05, 2009)
- Amarok 2.1 - back to the future(Feb 18, 2009)
- Don't Blame Windows and KDE for Your Own Aversion to Change(Jan 27, 2009)
- KDE 4.2 release candidate now available(Jan 16, 2009)
- The Window Manager Dilemma(Dec 29, 2008)
- KWin Visual Effects Get Way Better in KDE 4.2(Dec 23, 2008)
- KDE 4.2: Codenamed Caterpillar, Promising a Butterfly(Dec 05, 2008)