iGod, the Linux-loving Cyber God
Mar 28, 2009, 06:03 (1 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand Event
Replace Oracle with the NoSQL Engagement Database: Why and how leading companies are making the switch REGISTER >
"iGod is not exactly the most intelligent and up-to-date chat
bot around, but it was fun chatting with him and finding out the
things that he know and doesn't know about. He as well has quite a
good sense of humor, so I'm sure some of you out there will also be
fascinated with iGod.
"Here's a transcript of my chat with iGod: Me: Hi
God: Hello. What is your name?
God: That's a very nice name, Jun.
Me: Thank you?
God: you are quite welcome.
Me: What is your name?
God: My name is God.
Me: What is your last name God?
God: Are you asking about my last name?
God: I don't want to talk about that now."
- 15 Cool iPhone-optimized Linux Wallpapers(Mar 26, 2009)
- Installing Parallels Desktop 4 Tools on PCLinuxOS 2009 Guest(Mar 21, 2009)
- 25 Mythical and Humorous Facts About Linus Torvalds(Mar 20, 2009)
- Weekly Ten (3-16-2009): Jon Stewart Exposes Apple, Rocket Scientists Shoot Mosquitoes, more(Mar 18, 2009)
- 15 Interesting Facts About the Linux Kernel(Mar 17, 2009)
- Blue Hot PCLinuxOS 2009 Walkthrough and First Impressions(Mar 13, 2009)