Weekly Ten (4-13-2009): Wolverine Leaks, Sex and Lies, Build a Cheap Spycam
Apr 14, 2009, 01:34 (0 Talkback[s])
"7. Sex, Lies, and Software Development Are there any
programming jobs you wouldn't take? Not because the jobs didn't pay
enough, had poor benefits, or limited upside -- but because the
work itself made you uncomfortable?
More @ CodingHorror
"9. How to Build a Spy Camera
A simple tutorial on building a hidden spycam out of the old web
camera. No technical skills required.
More @ Ugolog.com"
- Simple Ways to Conserve/Improve Linux Netbook Battery Power(Apr 08, 2009)
- 5 Best BSD Distributions(Apr 03, 2009)
- 25 Cool and Geeky BSD Wallpapers(Apr 02, 2009)
- Weekly Ten (3-30-2009): Scratching itches, 'stealth' security for iPhone, Android Smartphones(Apr 01, 2009)
- iGod, the Linux-loving Cyber God(Mar 28, 2009)
- 15 Cool iPhone-optimized Linux Wallpapers(Mar 26, 2009)
- Installing Parallels Desktop 4 Tools on PCLinuxOS 2009 Guest(Mar 21, 2009)
- 25 Mythical and Humorous Facts About Linus Torvalds(Mar 20, 2009)
- Weekly Ten (3-16-2009): Jon Stewart Exposes Apple, Rocket Scientists Shoot Mosquitoes, more(Mar 18, 2009)