A Letter To A Texas Senator
Apr 14, 2009, 22:04 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Starks)
[ Thanks to An Anonymous
Reader for this link. ]
"When there are obvious things missing in an argument,
it's ridiculous to let both parties continue without making them
aware of this absence.
"So it was with Texas Senator Juan "Chuy" Hinojosa of McAllen
Texas. He stood on the Senate floor and decried the use of Vista,
pushing instead for the upgrade to Windows 7. Do they not know they
have a choice in this?
"They do now.
- Texas Group Brings Linux Computers Home(Jan 05, 2009)
- A Linux Migration in Process(Apr 13, 2009)
- The new faces of Linux - Who Do I Yell At?(Apr 09, 2009)
- Portable Ubuntu Runs Ubuntu Inside Windows(Apr 09, 2009)
- The new faces of Linux - Feeling the Power(Apr 08, 2009)
- Enterprise Clueless, Employees Not So Much(Apr 06, 2009)
- Who cares if XP support is ending?(Mar 27, 2009)
- Two Great Kid-Friendly Linux Projects(Mar 26, 2009)
- Michelle Hall On Qimo - Linux For Kids(Mar 26, 2009)
- The Helios Project - Drive To The Future(Mar 26, 2009)
- ars technica - Windows DRM? We're OK with that(Mar 24, 2009)