Go to Toys 'R Us for your Linux netbook needs
Jul 05, 2009, 08:02 (4 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols)
[ Thanks to Steven J.
Vaughan-Nichols for this link. ]
"Why? Well, perhaps Microsoft overlooked it, but small
computers, like netbooks, turn out to be ideal for people with
small hands-kids. So it turns out that Toys R Us still carries 7"
"To be exact, the chain carries the Asus 701SD, in white and
black versions, and the Asus 900A. Both run Xandros Linux. "
- London Stock Exchange to abandon failed Windows platform(Jul 02, 2009)
- Ubuntu heads to the clouds(Jul 01, 2009)
- Hulu locks out PS3 Users, Others to follow?(Jun 30, 2009)
- Firefox 3.5: Back on top... for now(Jun 30, 2009)
- Never reboot again with Linux and Ksplice(Jun 29, 2009)
- Digg, Dug, Buried: How Linux news disappears(Jun 26, 2009)
- Red Hat Rakes in Big Bucks(Jun 25, 2009)
- The Little Linux School House(Jun 25, 2009)
- Linux: It Doesn't Get Any Faster(Jun 24, 2009)