Google Chrome For Linux Adds Plug-ins Support [Ubuntu Downloads & How To Enable
Aug 04, 2009, 14:02 (0 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to An Anonymous Reader for
this link. ]
"Note: Installing Google Chrome will add the Google
repository so your system will automatically keep Chrome up to
date. If you don't want Google's repository, do "sudo touch
/etc/default/google-chrome" before installing the package.
"Also: Chromium is the open-source project behind Google Chrome
so do not mix them."
- Reader Polls: Google Is Both Ubuntu Rival, Friend(Aug 04, 2009)
- Eyeing Google, Splashtop partners with Yahoo for instant-on web search(Jul 25, 2009)
- Google Chrome OS: Desktop Linux's Last Chance(Jul 22, 2009)
- Linux Today Readers Speak on Chrome, Mono, and Best Beginner Programming Languages(Jul 17, 2009)
- All About Google's ChromeOS, by the Pundit Savant(Jul 17, 2009)
- Google Chrome OS -- a game of chess(Jul 16, 2009)