5 Opera Tips and Tricks
Aug 11, 2009, 09:03 (0 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to Chris7mas for this link.
"2. Make use of the powerful about:config settings Just
like Firefox, Opera offers an about:config window (just type
about:config in the address bar), which is even more user-friendly.
You can customise virtually any settings here, like, for example:
- BitTorrent configuration: you can change the upload and
download speed limits here for BitTorrent downloads
- Colors: change the colours of the background, links, headers,
highlighted background, and so on
- Fonts: select from a large number of fonts to use throughout web
pages and Opera's user interface too (this can also be done via the
Tools -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Fonts option)"
- Weekly Ten: Bacteria Computers, the MySQL Soap Opera, Machines are Smarter Than People(Jul 28, 2009)
- Opera 10 Beta - Preview & Screenshots(Jun 23, 2009)
- Opera Unite alpha lets you share files -- but is it safe?(Jun 18, 2009)
- First impression: Opera Unite(Jun 17, 2009)
- R.I.P. Linux 9.1 Comes with Opera 10 and GRUB 2(Jun 12, 2009)
- Opera 10 Alpha - Preview(Jan 20, 2009)
- WFTL Bytes! for Dec 5, 2008: Songbird Flies, OOo Gets Some Go Go Go, Opera Hits a High Note(Dec 06, 2008)
- Opera 9.5 Gives Firefox 3 A Run for Its Money(Jun 23, 2008)
- Opera: Jon S. von Tetzchner [Interview](Feb 21, 2008)
- Opera Screeches at Mozilla over Security Disclosure(Feb 19, 2008)