"* Some reviews I read complained that you can't just plug a
standard headphone into the MyTouch. I can see how that might be
annoying, but the MyTouch does come with a USB adapter with a
little microphone and play/pause button built into it (and
headphones that are half-way decent).
* There's no Flash in the web browser. This is makes certain
websites non-functional, but the iPhone doesn't have this either.
In fact, I don't think any smartphone has it. Isn't this an Adobe
What I like
* The voice recognition for voice searches is really good. Sure,
you can't mumble. You do have to enunciate. But you don't have to
train it to recognize your voice, and if you do enunciate, usually
Android guesses right on what you want to search for. If I'm in a
public place, I may feel a bit self-conscious doing voice searches.
If I have to do one, though, it's nice to know that it works, and
it's much quicker than typing using an onscreen keyboard.
* You can easily delete or move desktop shortcuts by holding
them down and dragging them around or to the trash. You can also
easily add desktop shortcuts by holding down an empty space and
creating a link to an application or even to a browser
* Any song on your phone can easily be made into a ringtone.
Just do a long hold on the song, and a context menu will pop up
with that option.
* Apps can be easily installed and removed from your phone."