Weekly Ten: Download The Whole Pirate Bay, 15 Fastest Things In The Universe, The Perfect Desktop
Aug 18, 2009, 22:02 (0 Talkback[s])
"5. IBM Scientists Build Computer Chips From DNA
Scientists at IBM are experimenting with using DNA molecules as a
way to create tiny circuits that could form the basis of smaller,
more powerful computer chips.
More @ PCWorld
"6. The Perfect Desktop - gOS 3.1 Gadgets
This tutorial shows how you can set up a gOS 3.1 Gadgets desktop
that is a full-fledged replacement for a Windows desktop, i.e. that
has all the software that people need to do the things they do on
their Windows desktops. The advantages are clear: you get a secure
system without DRM restrictions that works even on old hardware,
and the best thing is: all software comes free of charge.
More @ HowtoForge"
- Play Classic DOS Games on Ubuntu Linux(Aug 17, 2009)
- 25 Awesome Slackware Wallpapers(Aug 14, 2009)
- Watch Internet TV for Free on Linux with Miro(Aug 12, 2009)
- Weekly Ten: I.T. Glory Days Gone, Linux - The New 'Hot' Job Skill, iPhone Devs Flee Underground(Aug 11, 2009)
- Top 10 Google Chrome Themes(Aug 07, 2009)
- Torvalds and Shuttleworth to speak at LinuxCon 2009(Aug 07, 2009)
- 10 Essential UNIX/Linux Command Cheat Sheets(Aug 05, 2009)
- Cheese: The Un-Cheesy Webcam Software for Linux(Aug 05, 2009)
- Weekly Ten: Google Wars on Microsoft, Coconut Headphones, the Myth of the Lone Programmer Genius(Aug 04, 2009)