My Favorite Firefox Extensions
Sep 06, 2009, 23:03 (0 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to Ian
MacGregor for this link. ]
A button to stop loading the page or reload the page once it has
loaded. I feel that having separate buttons for the stop and reload
functions is a waste of space when there is a single button
available to support both functions.
"Tab Mix Plus
Tab Mix Plus enhances Firefox's tab browsing capabilities. It
includes such features as duplicating tabs, controlling tab focus,
tab clicking options, undo closed tabs and windows, plus much more.
It also includes a full-featured session manager."
- 17 Cool Firefox about:config Tricks
(Jul 31, 2009)
- Share Firefox Add-ons with Collector(Jul 19, 2009)
- Four Firefox Annoyances to Fix for 4.0(Jul 10, 2009)
- Firefox 3.5 - A Really Impressive Release(Jul 03, 2009)
- 3 Firefox Tips You May Not Know About(Jul 01, 2009)
- Firefox 3.5: what's in a number(Jun 19, 2009)
- Using Firefox to download flash movies without any extra extensions on Linux(Jun 18, 2009)
- Battleground Firefox: The Extension Wars(Jun 09, 2009)
- Mozilla JetPack: Lowering the Bar to Extend Firefox(Jun 05, 2009)
- Where is Firefox 3.5? Why isn't it Firefox 4?(Jun 05, 2009)