OpenSSH 5.3 is now available
Oct 04, 2009, 12:04 (0 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
"Changes since OpenSSH 5.2
OpenSSH 5.3 has just been released. It will be available from the
mirrors listed at http://www.openssh.com/ shortly.
OpenSSH is a 100% complete SSH protocol version 1.3, 1.5 and 2.0
implementation and includes sftp client and server support.
* Do not limit home directory paths to 256 characters. bz#1615
* Several minor documentation and correctness fixes. Portable
* This release removes for support for very old versions of Cygwin
and for Windows 95/98/ME
* Move the deletion of PAM credentials on logout to after the
session close. bz#1534
* Make PrintLastLog work on AIX. bz#1595
* Avoid compile errors on FreeBSD from conflicts in glob.h.