PlayOnLinux 3.7 has been released
Nov 03, 2009, 01:32 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Tom Wickline)
[ Thanks to Tom
Wickline for this link. ]
"The changes brought by PlayOnLinux 3.7 are:
- Right-clicking directly on A application is now possible.
- The ability to change an application's icon.
- The ability to access very quickly the installation directory of
- The ability to stop all the applications run by PlayOnLinux at
- A new option: "playonlinux --debug Application" allows us to help
you by providing more information so that we can understand why the
Application doesn't work for you.
- A much improved manual installation procedure (e.g. you can
choose the version of Wine to be used).