How to Crack / Hack your Neighbour Wireless Router using Ubuntu 9.10
Nov 10, 2009, 12:33 (10 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to PmaBox for this link.
"Let's see all available wireless networks. Let's
choose a wireless network with a good signal quality and with
clients connected to it. Keep in mind the channel id (i.e. 6 or 11)
and the router Mac Address.
$sudo airodump-ng mon0
"Next step is to intercept data/packages we will need a bunch of
IV's logged so we can decrypt the password later. Usually 250k or
500k are enough, sometimes the aircrack after failing deciphering
the password will ask for 5.000 to 10.000 IV's."
- Stumbling and Sniffing Wireless Networks in Linux, Part 1(Oct 19, 2009)
- PacketFence 1.8.5 Released
(Oct 29, 2009)
- Stumbling and Sniffing Wireless Networks in Linux, Part 2(Oct 26, 2009)
- Improvement of libpcap for lossless packet capturing in Linux using PF_RING kernel patch(Oct 08, 2009)
- Kismet -- An 802.11 wireless network detector, sniffer, and intrusion detection s(Sep 07, 2009)
- Use Wireshark to track your network behavior(Aug 07, 2009)
Wireshark 1.2 Released With a Bundle of New Features(Jun 29, 2009)
- Windows and Linux on USB III(Mar 27, 2009)