Weekly Ten: Open source hardware, road rage rats, US Air Force builds Linux PS3 supercomputer
Dec 04, 2009, 18:31 (0 Talkback[s])
" 9. US Air Force's Holiday Shopping Spree: 2,200 PlayStation
We already know that we don't need air force pilots to drop bombs
on terrorist dinners anymore, just gamers manning drones. And
eventually, gamers flying virtual drones. And eventually robots
flying virtual drones in the form of manga characters.
More @ Motherboard.tv"
- Top 10 Google Chrome Extensions(Dec 03, 2009)
- 5 of the Best Free and Open Source CD/DVD Writing Software for Linux(Nov 30, 2009)
- Linux Got Game: Blob Wars ( Blob And Conquer)(Nov 24, 2009)
- Weekly Ten: Toyota on the moon, Chip in Your Skull, Large Hadron Collider Success, Moving Molecules(Nov 23, 2009)
- Open Source Email Archiving Software(Nov 18, 2009)
- Free and Open Source Screencasting Software Applications for Linux(Nov 12, 2009)
- Weekly Ten: How Google uses Linux, Cyber War, Microsoft Open Source(Nov 10, 2009)
- Linux Got Game: Tremulous(Nov 09, 2009)