SCO is getting smaller and smaller
Dec 09, 2009, 18:02 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Pamela Jones)
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
" Also, Cahn and SCO are petitioning the court for authority to
get rid of some forklift trucks, some computers, and other office
equipment without having to ask the court's permission each time
and without having to provide notices for each sale. If they can't
sell them, they want to be able to toss them out, on proper notice
of the abandonment.
"Hey, wait! Somebody buy me Darl's computer, will ya, if it goes
on the block? Or throw it out in my direction. Like that could
happen. But seriously, Linux works great on aged computers, as
these are described as being. I'd like to give his computer new
life. Heh heh. I could then put my feet up on my desk, and feel
mighty fine. After some appropriate forensics.
"There will be a hearing on this motion on December 30.
"Here are the filings:"
- The U.S. Trustee's Office's Objections to Sealing the AutoZone Agreement(Dec 03, 2009)
- First Word from Utah in SCO v. Novell: Trial Set for March - Updated 5Xs(Dec 02, 2009)
- Comes Exhibit 2151 - Gates: "I have decided we should not publish these extensions." - Updated(Dec 01, 2009)
- Exhibits to Microsoft's Cross Motion for Summary Judgment in Novell WordPerfect Case(Nov 24, 2009)
- Eyewitness Report From Today's SCO Bankruptcy Hearing Re Wayne Gray and AutoZone(Nov 23, 2009)
- Why the GPL Sinks SCO's Copyright Infringement Claims, Even if it Owned the Copyrights(Nov 19, 2009)
- An Explanation of Computation Theory for Lawyers(Nov 13, 2009)
- 40 years of Multics, 1969-2009(Nov 12, 2009)
- Microsoft Patents Sudo?!!(Nov 11, 2009)