10 Greatest Open Source Software Of 2009
Dec 28, 2009, 14:03 (0 Talkback[s])
How You Can Improve Your Machine Learning with Spark REGISTER >
[ Thanks to An Anonymous Reader for
this link. ]
"1# Inkscape - is a vector graphics editor. It is
similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, and Xara X. This is perfect for
object manipulation and styling objects.
"#3: VLC ( Media Player )- Great media player which supports
almost all formats (audio, video formats DVDs / VCDs, and various
streaming protocols) and is stripped down to its most fundamental
features (i.e. portable media player). A must have software for all
anim and movie fans."
"#7: Calibre ( eBook Converter and Reader )- calibre is a free
and open source e-book library management application. It supports
the following features:
"1. It manages your e-book collection for you. It can sort the
books in your library by: Title, Author, Date added, Date
published, Size, Rating, Series, etc.
"2. Tags - a flexible system for categorizing your collection
however you like..."
- HowTo: Create sar Graphs With kSar [ Identifying Linux Bottlenecks ](Dec 16, 2009)
- 20 Linux Server Hardening Security Tips(Oct 30, 2009)
- Linux Tuning The Virtual Memory (VM) Subsystem(Oct 18, 2009)
- Celestia 3D Space Simulation Software For Linux(Oct 02, 2009)
- Review: Top 5 Linux Video Editor Software(Aug 24, 2009)
- Review: Top 5 Open Source Email Client For Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Users(Aug 18, 2009)
- How to Run 32-bit Apps in 64-bit Linux(Aug 12, 2009)
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices(Jul 26, 2009)
- 20 Linux System Monitoring Tools Every SysAdmin Should Know
(Jun 28, 2009)