The Alexandria Project, Chap. 9 – You've Got Mail!
Mar 16, 2010, 09:02 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Andy Updegrove)
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
"Our story so far: Now under surveillance, Frank begins to plan
"Arriving at work on Monday, Frank found a Post-it® note on
his monitor with three words: See me – George. It looked like
the week was about to get off to an interesting start. The question
"When Frank arrived at George’s office, his boss motioned
him to sit down. Then he slid a single sheet of paper to the edge
of his desk.
"“This arrived in the mail on Saturday. Be sure not to
touch it. I don’t want your fingerprints on it.”
"Frank recognized the logo at the top of the letter immediately:
a tall, ancient looking building that might be a lighthouse.
Startled, he looked up at George.
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 8 � Face Off with Fearless Fosdick(Mar 09, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project Chap. 7: What a Difference a Day (and a Decision Tree) Makes(Mar 02, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 6: The Perils of Profiles(Feb 22, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 5: So how do ya like them iBalls?(Feb 17, 2010)
- Alexandria Project Chap. 4: Beware of Greeks bearing Trapdoors(Feb 09, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 3: I just HATE it when that Happens(Feb 01, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 2: The Plot Thickens(Jan 26, 2010)
- The Alexandria Project, Chap. 1: Meet Frank(Jan 20, 2010)