Lucid Dreams and Death By Techno
Mar 28, 2010, 11:02 (2 Talkback[s])
"Hello, everyone. My name is Marcel and I'm a technology
"I stand before you today, naked (figuratively speaking, of
course), laying my deepest, darkest, secrets out for all to see.
You see, I love technology. All kinds of technology. Computers.
Televisions. Cars. Smart phones. Computer programs. Airplanes.
Linux distributions. Keychains with tiny screens to display family
photos. Bluetooth headsets. Satellites. Video games. Coffee makers.
Spaceships. Remote controlled toy helicopters. High speed networks.
Model rockets. Timepieces. Microwave ovens.You get the idea. I've
always felt that the problem isn't too much technology, but too
little and insufficiently advanced technology. I'm also a believer
that really, really great tech is what's going to save us and
propel us to the next stage of human evolution. I love looking at
new technology. Touching new technology.
"Trying out new technology. I am forced to admit that I may have
- Fresh Faces, Universal Access, and Really Plain Text(Feb 23, 2010)
- The Latest, Greatest, Scariest, and the Future of Information(Feb 05, 2010)
- Linux, Loss, Laptops, and Lower Costs. Oh, and value too.(Jan 08, 2010)
- Clouds, Universities, The One, and What It Is.(Dec 22, 2009)
- Netbook Makeovers, Cloud Censorship, and a Lucky Backup(Dec 06, 2009)
- What Kind Of Bird Are You Booting?(Dec 02, 2009)