Novell Wins! SCO Loses!
Mar 31, 2010, 14:33 (6 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols)
[ Thanks to Steven J.
Vaughan-Nichols for this link. ]
"Ding Dong! The SCO is dead. Which old SCO? The Wicked
SCO! Ding Dong! The Wicked SCO is dead!
"Yes, it's true. After just more than 7-years of SCO lawsuits,
SCO has lost its last real chance of causing Linux and the
companies that support it-IBM; Novell, and Red Hat--any real
"In a U.S. District Court decision that came down today, March
30th, 2010 , the jury confirmed that Novell, and not SCO, owned
Unix's copyrights. Without the copyrights, SCO has nothing."
- Novell Beats SCO in Unix Jury Trial(Mar 30, 2010)
- Novell Wins Again - Jury Rules Copyrights Didn't Go to SCO(Mar 30, 2010)
- Novell vs. SCO and the fate of Unix is in a jury's hands.(Mar 30, 2010)
- Week 3, Day 14 SCO v. Novell Trial - Braham, Bradford, Musika, and Judge: "the End is Nigh"(Mar 27, 2010)
- Novell Files Motion for Judgment and Motion to Strike(Mar 25, 2010)
- Week 3, Day 11 SCO v. Novell - SCO Rests after Tibbitts, Novell Begins with LaSala(Mar 24, 2010)