Ubuntu 10.04 beta - Over 100 updates today ... and the buttons moved again
Apr 15, 2010, 23:34 (2 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven Rosenberg)
"I turned on my laptop running the Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid beta (I
think we're still technically on "beta 2") and found more than 100
updates ready for me.
"I did these from the console with apt, and I had to remove
Thunderbird before the apt-get upgrade would work. I hadn't started
using Thunderbird yet, so that was no problem. Once I removed
Thunderbird, the upgrade went forward without incident.
"But when I rebooted, I noticed that the button order in
application windows changed again. The picture above shows what the
buttons look like at the time of this entry."
- Cooking with Marcel(Apr 15, 2010)
- 5 New Wallpapers Land in Ubuntu 10.04(Apr 15, 2010)
- COSSFEST; A Calgarian Tale of FOSS, Betrayal, and Murder(Apr 14, 2010)
- I'm running the Ubuntu 10.04 beta(Apr 14, 2010)
- From Dapper To Lucid, Four Years Of Ubuntu Benchmarks(Apr 13, 2010)
- Next-Gen Linux File Systems: Change Is the New Constant(Apr 13, 2010)
- Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx) and Java(Apr 12, 2010)
- Canonical's services play: Revenue windfall or trap?(Apr 11, 2010)