Smearing Free Software is a Terrible Business/Marketing Strategy
Apr 22, 2010, 09:04 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Roy Schestowitz)
"Jive Software retreats from 'dumb mistake' on open source,"
says this blog from Oregon's press. It relates to this earlier
report about Jive taking shots at Drupal and Liferay, only to be
exposed and denounced.
"I'm a little late to this tale, but wanted to note the little
spat that broke out last week between Portland's Jive Software and
the open source community."
- Microsoft's Violation of the Law Costing Fines in Wisconsin, But Fines Paid Back(Apr 08, 2010)
- Open Irony: Microsoft Creates/Sponsors OpenMainframe.org to Attack GNU/Linux(Mar 19, 2010)
- The Microsoft Elephant in the Open Source Room(Mar 15, 2010)
- Firm Behind Novell Bid Has Shady Past, Could be Tied to Microsoft(Mar 05, 2010)
- Yes, Windows Causes Deaths Sometimes(Feb 18, 2010)
- Microsoft�s Touch of Death(Feb 10, 2010)
- Miguel de Icaza: “We Have Removed All of the GPL Code” (MonoDevelop)(Dec 24, 2009)