More "Paul Murphy" Anti-Linux FUD: SCO or Son of SCO Can Still Win
Jun 22, 2010, 12:06 (10 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Pamela Jones)
"Were you imagining that "Paul Murphy" was going to apologize
for his attacks on Groklaw or for being so wrong in his support of
SCO? Or that he'd keep his promise to stop blogging if SCO lost? Or
that he'd finally admit SCO has no case?
"Au contraire. He continues to insult, and he predicts SCO, or a
new owner of Novell, will surely succeed yet in fulfilling SCO's
plot, in what he believes, if I've understood him, will be a legal
Hail Mary pass to go down in history. The new FUD is his article,
Suicide by Victory: More on SCO, in which he predicts gloom and
doom for Linux because Novell won at the jury trial in Utah.
"I know. He's so funny. It makes no sense. But I'll answer him
seriously anyway. I'm beginning to wonder if he and Marc Rochkind
were the guys who cooked up this whole fiasco. Rochkind, you ask?
Yes, he tells us what his "testimony" was, even though Rochkind
never testified and his expert report for SCO was and is under
seal. I don't know how that strikes you, but it strikes me that
perchance "Murphy" has more of a direct connection to the SCOfolk
than he tells us. If so, this article might represent a trial
balloon, in which case it's worth responding to, in the hopes that
the world will be spared the long version."
- SCO: So die already!(Jun 18, 2010)
- Here it is: SCO's Reply to Novell's Response to Motion for New Trial - Updated, as text(Jun 02, 2010)
- Who Really Contributed the High-End Tech to Project Monterey?(Jun 01, 2010)
- The EU Commission's Digital Agenda Plan(May 20, 2010)
- Why I Steal Movies� Even Ones I'm In(May 18, 2010)
- Today We Are Seven
(May 17, 2010)
- IP Innovation v. Red Hat/Novell - The Prior Art They Used at Trial(May 14, 2010)
- After Caldera.com's Robots.txt is Removed, Some Evidence Surfaces(May 06, 2010)
- Red Hat & Novell Beat IP Innovation and in Marshall, Texas, too(May 01, 2010)