New package squidview available for openSUSE
Jul 18, 2011, 18:00 (0 Talkback[s])
"squidview is one of the software applications, I've always
built and installed on each squid proxy server I build for me or
customers. It's small, stable, and usefull. So it was a clear real
nice candidate to be used to improve my obs and packager skill.
"Squidview is an interactive console program which monitors and
displays squid logs in a nice fashion, and may then go deeper with
searching and reporting functions."
- Debian Squeeze, Squid, Kerberos/LDAP Authentication, Active Directory Integratio(Jun 21, 2011)
- Squid Proxy Server: Tips and Tricks(Mar 17, 2011)
- Speeding up the internet with pdnsd and squid(Jan 22, 2011)
- Weekend Project: Set Up Squid on Linux as a Caching Web Proxy(Oct 23, 2010)
- Getting Started With Squid Proxy Server 3.1(Aug 07, 2010)
- Setting up ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) server with squid 3 as a Transparent Proxy(Jun 24, 2010)
- Anonymous Proxy Using Squid 3 On CentOS 5.x(Nov 23, 2008)