GeeXboX 2.0 is Based on XBMC Media Center
Sep 23, 2011, 11:00 (0 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to An
Anonymous Reader for this link. ]
"GeeXboX 2.0 is now available for both 32-bit and 64-bit
architectures (see download link at the end of the article), but it
also adds support for the ARM TI OMAP4 Pandaboard and the ARM
nVidia Tegra2 Harmony platforms.
"Dubbed Love It or Shove It, GeeXboX 2.0 boasts quite a few
exciting new features. It is now powered by the popular XBMC Media
Center, as the default frontend."
- 5 Android Apps for Remotely Controlling Banshee, Amarok, VLC, XBMC, Boxee in Linux(Aug 17, 2011)
- XBMC 10.0 Beta 1 features new Add-ons system(Sep 01, 2010)
- The Ultimate Start to Finish Guide to Your XBMC Media Center(Jun 02, 2010)
- XBMC 9.11 released(Dec 30, 2009)
- Build a Silent, Standalone XBMC Media Center On the Cheap(Nov 05, 2009)