Ubuntu Rescue Remix 11.10 released.
Oct 14, 2011, 15:00 (0 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand Event
Replace Oracle with the NoSQL Engagement Database: Why and how leading companies are making the switch REGISTER >
"Ubuntu-Rescue-Remix provides a robust yet lean system for data
recovery and forensics. No graphical interface is used; the live
system can boot and function normally on machines with very little
memory or processor power. Following Ubuntu's six-month release
schedule, all the software is up-to-date, stable and supported.
Ubuntu-Rescue-Remix features a full command-line environment
with the newest versions of the most powerful free/libre
open-source data recovery software including GNU ddrescue,
Photorec, The Sleuth Kit, Gnu-fdisk and Clamav.
- Things To Tweak After Installing Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot(Oct 14, 2011)
- Ubuntu 11.10 Review Roundup(Oct 13, 2011)
- Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot) released!!(Oct 13, 2011)
- 15 Things I Did After Installing New Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot(Oct 12, 2011)
- Ubuntu 11.10 launch interview - Unity is here to stay(Oct 11, 2011)
- The New Wallpapers of Ubuntu 11.10(Oct 04, 2011)
- Ubuntu 11.10 Beta 2 Released, Synaptic Removed(Sep 22, 2011)
- Kubuntu 11.10 Beta Test Drive(Sep 21, 2011)
- Firefox 7 Beta Arrives in Ubuntu 11.10, Scores a Perfect 100 in Acid3 Test(Sep 21, 2011)
- Ubuntu 11.10 Home Encryption Performance(Sep 16, 2011)
- Ubuntu 11.10 Beta and Unity: Mixed Verdict(Sep 15, 2011)