Critically Acclaimed Linux Game OilRush Final Released Officially
Jan 26, 2012, 22:01 (2 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to Dart for
this link. ]
"Oil Rush is a real-time strategy game based on group control.
It offers mechanics of a classical RTS combined with a Tower
Defence genre. You control the upgrade of production platforms as
well as their defence forces, and send battle groups of naval and
air units to capture enemy platforms and oil rigs.
"The game features high-end graphics powered by Unigine engine
and is one of the best looking modern games for Linux. OilRush
features single player campaign, quick game, multiplayer over
Internet and LAN gameplay."
- 10 Indie Games for Linux part 1(Dec 28, 2011)
- Linux Game 'Marble Arena 2' Released with New HD Graphics(Dec 19, 2011)
- 8 Best Free ASCII Linux Games(Dec 13, 2011)
- 5 great FPS game for Linux(Nov 22, 2011)
- AirMech, New Action/RTS Hybrid Game Coming to Linux(Oct 04, 2011)
- Desura Launches New Alpha Funding Project with 3 Linux Game Titles(Sep 19, 2011)
- Linux Game Devs Upload Their Own Game on Pirate Bay(Sep 15, 2011)
- LinuxCon: Open Source is an Ecosystem, not a Zero Sum Game
(Aug 22, 2011)
- Five traditional games and pastimes, Linux style(Aug 18, 2011)
- Game Drift Linux review(Aug 18, 2011)