Is Facebook's IPO an exit strategy?
Feb 03, 2012, 17:04 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Hess)
[ Thanks to Ken Hess
for this link. ]
"It's no secret that I'm not a huge Facebook fan. All you have
to do is read some of my other posts on the topic. I think
Facebook's IPO comes at a time when Facebook is on its way
out–out of our lives and out of our gadgetry–for good.
I believe that a lot of people have discovered that it's a waste of
time and computing resources. It was cute for a while but now,
they're trying to rekindle interest in this juvenile phenomenon by
issuing this IPO. It's silly but it will make megamillionaires and
billionaires out of people who aren't qualified to deliver pizza.
Crazy stuff, that."
- Facebook IPO Highlights Hacker Culture(Feb 02, 2012)
- Facebook shuts down EventPress development(Dec 30, 2011)
- Use Google Alternative YaCy and Facebook Alternative Diaspora(Dec 16, 2011)
- Facebook Accelerates PHP with HipHop Virtual Machine(Dec 12, 2011)
- Facebook shares some secrets on making MySQL scale(Dec 08, 2011)
- Stallman: Facebook IS Mass Surveillance(Dec 06, 2011)
- Facebook Opens Up Open Compute(Oct 27, 2011)
- How Apple, Google and Facebook Will Take Away Your Control(Oct 06, 2011)
- Facebook's Flashcache For The Linux Kernel(Sep 29, 2011)